Monday, June 21, 2010

House Update!

We finally went and got blinds for the house from home depot. We decided on faux wood blinds. Things are slowly coming together. We were hoping to be in the house by the 29th of this month, but not sure if this is going to happen considering its the 22nd now. The electrical work has not started and it is very frustrating. I am supposing this is part of owning a home. Things sometimes don't go as planned. When the wait is over it will be well worth it. Lots of hard work and dedication is going into this just to get moved in and years more of work to come. I may add I am so lucky to have ginger by my side through all of this. I can be very pessimistic and she is more positive and picks me up when i am down and frustrated. She definitely helps me out a lot. Not much else to really update about. We are putting in the blinds tomorrow, and hopefully pulling out the carpet to inspect the original hard woods. Keeping my fingers crossed they are not completely ruined! Thanks for reading and sharing on this journey with us!

-Gabby

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Sounds like a lot of work, but very rewarding.

    ReplyDelete